Applicant should obtain prior approval for Business visa from the Department of Immigration & Emigration by submitting relevant documents through the sponsor and can obtain Visit visa from this Mission by presenting the letter of approval issued by the Department of Immigration & Emigration. Please note that the Visit Visa will not be considered for conversion into Business Visa.
Issuing Visit Visas for Business Visas applicants by the Embassy
List of Required Documents
- Visa Application Form B
- Valid Passport with a copy (validity of Passport should cover a period at least of 06 months from the date of departure from Sri Lanka)
- Letter of visa approval from the Department of Immigration & Emigration.
- Recommendation of local employer (not applicable for private visits)
- Invitation letter from Sri Lankan party or relevant sponsor (for meetings, trainings etc.)
- Return air ticket
- Sufficient funds to cover the period of stay in Sri Lanka
- Two (02) color photographs (4.5 cm x 3.5 cm)
- Relevant Fees for Entry visa (Schedule B).