VISA FOR JOURNALISTS
- Visa Application Form B Application should be made in advance before the date of travel.
- Letter of approval from Sri Lanka Tourist Board and National Film Cooperation. (Applicant should obtain prior approval for video and capture special places in Sri Lanka).
- Visa approval letter from the Department of Immigration & Emigration.
- Valid Passport with a copy – unexpired validity of the Travel Document should cover beyond a period of six (06) months from the date of departure from Sri Lanka.
- Three (03) color photographs of the applicant. (Bust size approximately 3.5 x 4.5 cm)
- Return air ticket or travel Itinerary
- Hotel reservation voucher for the whole period of stay in Sri Lanka
- Recommendation or request of local institute
- Documentary proof of purpose of visit.(Invitation)
- Evidence of the financial status of the applicant
- List of shooting equipments and letter of approval for carrying shooting equipments to Sri Lanka
- Relevant Fees (Schedule B).
Visa processing time: 10 working days